Cockburn Care has been providing Home Care Package services for over 15 years and is highly regarded for providing highly personalised and reliable services. We are good at listening to clients and families and tailor packages accordingly.
We provide a full range of home and community based services. We are prepared to be innovative and creative to meet the needs of individuals.
- help with cleaning the house
- shopping, paying bills and attending medical appointments
- social support to engage in the community
- in-home respite so carers can leave the house
- personal care such as showering
- transport to appointments and social events
- basic home and garden maintenance
- social clubs and centre-based respite
- medication prompting
- food preparation
- allied health
- nursing and wound care
- home modifications
- aids and equipment
Clients are matched to regular workers and services are delivered at set times negotiated around client preferences and service capacity.
Cockburn Care also provides Commonwealth Home Support Program(CHSP) and privately funded services.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts