As an approved provider of Home Care Services as part of the Commonwealth Home Care Packages Program, Clayton Church Homes can help you to maintain the independence you enjoy in your own home for as long as you wish no matter what your needs are.
If you are eligible for a government- subsidised Home Care Package or are waiting for your package to be approved through My Aged Care, we can support you without the need for a doctor's referral on a Fee for Service basis.
Home care support and services Include:
- Personal care
- Medication and cooking
- Household support such as cleaning, gardening and laundry
- Transport and social outings
- Nursing (including wound management)
- Allied health, such as physiotherapy and podiatry
- Coordination of home modifications, such as hand rails
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Coordination of home modifications; Visiting Allied Health Professionals