Care for residents by people who really care
Surrounded by homely comforts and gardens, Casey Manor is a welcoming place to live. Sun filled courtyards are perfect for relaxing while the gardens are ideal for a family BBQ with residents, quiet walk or just to sit and enjoy.
Residents feel warm and very much at home in the cheerful environment provided at Casey Manor, our staff are passionate and inspired about the quality of life they bring to our residents.
Casey Manor values and nurtures its small and personalised staff culture. We are a close-knit group of people who not only work well together but truly love what we do. Staff take tremendous pride in their work.
Casey Manor comprises of 45 beds and provides comfortable homelike accommodation in large single rooms, each with ensuite bathrooms/toilets and cohabited rooms with adjoining doors offer conversion to couples accommodation.
Comprises 45 beds and provides comfortable home-like accommodation in large single rooms, each with ensuite bathrooms/toilets and emergency call bells.
- Designed on ground level for easy accessibility
- Built in generous grounds offering gardens to enjoy safely and a large BBQ area
- Each room is fitted with ceiling fans and hydronic heating
- Cohabitated rooms with adjoining doors offer comfortable couples accommodation
- Residents and families are encouraged to decorate rooms with memorabilia and familiar furnishings
- Qualified nursing staff 24 hours per day
- Off street parking for visitors
- ANZAC dedicated garden
- Day program
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Easily accessible public transport
- Walking distance to large shopping complex.
Accredited to cater for all social & cultural requirements of residents.
- Choices at every meal
- All laundry is undertaken onsite
- Music Therapist.
Our activity programs are designed to cater for individual residents as well as participation in small groups; they are designed to preserve the privacy, dignity, skills, memory and independence of our residents.
- Entertainers, concerts and displays
- Physiotherapy and exercise programs
- Music therapy
- Reminiscence and sensory groups
- Men’s groups
- Café latte group
- Craft groups
- Reading programs with local primary schools
- Access to community activities
- Visiting clergy for individual care and church services
- Multicultural care integrated into programs
- Outdoor activities and excursions
- Dedicated group of volunteers to offer assistance in activities and one to one
- Beauty care
- Dementia programs
- Gardening programs
- Validation therapy
- Special events celebrated with family and friends
- Active floor games
- Cultural days.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Close to shopping complex
This single room with private ensuite is filled with natural light and windows are furnished with curtains, block out blinds and external sunblinds.
The room features quality carpets, hydronic heating, ceiling fan and down lights. This room is complete with access to phone line, nurse call bell system and TV antennae. Wardrobes are built in including a safe for personal items.
The location of this room is within a short distance to the spacious central lounge offering large windows and garden views, main dining room, hairdresser and relaxation room. This room has access to a kitchenette and sitting area with external access to the generous gardens to enjoy.