Care for residents by people who really care
Casey Manor provides friendly professional care to elderly people requiring residential assistance and support. Residents feel warm and very much at home in the cheerful environment provided at Casey Manor.
Individualised care is provided by our staff that are passionate and inspired about the quality of life they bring to our residents. Casey Manor places great emphasis on resident empowerment. To this end, we have instituted a long standing resident committee that actively participates in decision making and quality control of all aspects concerning their welfare.
Comprises 45 beds and provides comfortable home-like accommodation in large single rooms, each with ensuite bathrooms/toilets and emergency call bells.
- Designed on ground level for easy accessibility
- Built in generous grounds offering gardens to enjoy safely and a large BBQ area
- Each room is fitted with ceiling fans and hydronic heating
- Cohabitated rooms with adjoining doors offer comfortable couples accommodation
- Residents and families are encouraged to decorate rooms with memorabilia and familiar furnishings
- Qualified nursing staff 24 hours per day
- Off street parking for visitors
- ANZAC dedicated garden
- Day program
- Respite care
- Palliative care
- Easily accessible public transport
- Walking distance to large shopping complex.
Accredited to cater for all social and cultural requirements of residents.
- Choices at every meal
- All laundry is undertaken onsite
- Music Therapist.
Our activity programs are designed to cater for individual residents as well as participation in small groups; they are designed to preserve the privacy, dignity, skills, memory and independence of our residents.
- Entertainers, concerts and displays
- Physiotherapy and exercise programs
- Music therapy
- Reminiscence and sensory groups
- Men’s groups
- Café latte group
- Craft groups
- Reading programs with local primary schools
- Access to community activities
- Visiting clergy for individual care and church services
- Multicultural care integrated into programs
- Outdoor activities and excursions
- Dedicated group of volunteers to offer assistance in activities and one to one
- Beauty care
- Dementia programs
- Gardening programs
- Validation therapy
- Special events celebrated with family and friends
- Active floor games
- Cultural days.