Carpenter Court Aged Care Centre is located in the heart of Newcastle NSW and situated directly opposite Merewether Beach. It offers majestic ocean views and is just a few minutes away from local shops, cafés and amenities and mingling with other locals out for a walk or swim. Our Centre offers a range of aged care accommodation options, including short term respite care, with a primary focus on behavioural health.
- Accredited and government-approved aged care centre
- Residential, mental health, palliative and respite care offered
- Care and services for more independent and physically able residents
- Fully furnished single rooms, some with a private ensuite, and 24-hour emergency call system
- Full-time dedicated and compassionate care staff
- Exercise and recreational programs
- Nutrition programs, with freshly prepared meals by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Visiting specialist services e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy and more
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Caring and Christian environment
Nursing home features
- Small home (42 beds)
Types of care
We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 4963 4300.