Being a family owned and operated organisation we offer our residents a home where they become part of our family. We strive to ensure that our residents and their families are always comfortable within their new home environment.
For a more intimate dining experience we have two dining areas; one for each win. Our Chef cooks all meals fresh each day with a choice at each meal. Residents are given the option of a glass of wine or soft drink with lunch and dinner to enhance the home-like experience. Staff are available to assist those residents who require assistance with their meals. A comprehensive list of medical diets is available to meet our resident’s medical needs. Fresh fruit is available throughout the day in the dining rooms for the residents to help themselves to.
Each room has a flat screen TV, an electric bed, comfortable chair and high quality fittings with a window overlooking our gardens or the street scapes. Communal lounge areas with very large TVs are available for watching events and movies that always look better on a large screen.
Our Lifestyle Assistants work seven days a week to provide a level of service not available in other homes. Whether it is extra activities, small group outings or a simple shopping trip; they are there for our residents.
Bristol has a cafe where residents and their families can enjoy a cafe style coffee and cake. Our gardens offer a choice of areas where the resident and their family can find solitude or entertain a group, the choice is yours. We have a family function room set up with a large table and chairs for larger family/visits; we want your family and friends to always feel welcome.
We offer a comprehensive range of clinical services to assure that all aspects of care needs can be delivered. The care plan is developed by a multidisciplinary team including the residents General Practitioner.
- Nursing Staff - Carinya of Bicton has 24-hour Registered Nurse coverage and acknowledges the commitment of such a dedicated group of professional Registered Nurses.
- Physiotherapy - Carinya of Bicton employs a qualified physiotherapist to assess the individual needs of each resident. We aim to keep residents as mobile as possible and maintain some independence.
- Occupational Therapy - Daily activities are planned and implemented by our occupational therapy team comprising a qualified Occupational Therapist and assistants. There is a planned monthly activity plan which is available to residents and relatives and input from residents/or next of kin is welcomed.
- Podiatry - A visiting Podiatrist attends to the residents needs on a regular and scheduled plan and more often if required.
Carinya on Bristol is an exceptional facility with high standards of care and services to help you and your loved to adapt to becoming part of the Carinya family. Carinya is built on family values, being the last family owned and operated Aged Care organisation. Our staff/family work with you to ensure we maintain your family and community links. All our meals are prepared on site by a fully trained chef who’s sole purpose is to ensure you enjoy your meals – you can invite your loved ones to join you in sampling the delights of our kitchen.
Set in leafy Bicton Carinya on Bristol offer high standard single and companion rooms. For more information please contact Tahlia on 9339 3760
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Podiatry, speech therapy