Situated in the historic suburb of Hamilton South, Calvary Tours Terrace Retirement Community provides a quiet and peaceful haven only minutes from Beaumont Street or Newcastle centre. These architecturally designed living units feature generous rooms, air conditioning and low maintenance gardens.
Perfect for the entertainer, Calvary Tours Terrace has a shaded communal BBQ area for when family and friends visit or if neighbours get together for happy hour. Close to the shopping precincts at Marketown and The Junction, Calvary Tours Terrace is the ideal way to downsize without compromising on living life to the fullest.
You will always feel safe with the 24 hour monitoring system in case of emergencies and both reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure your home is always in prime condition.
Calvary Tours Terrace offers:
- A community of six two-bedroom units, four with internally accessible lock-up garage and two with lock-up garage (no internal access)
- A short stroll to Beaumont Street shops and cafés or a quick drive to Marketown Shopping Centre or The Junction Shopping Village
- Barbecue facilities for use by residents
- All units feature air conditioning
- 24-hour emergency monitoring system
- Reactive and preventative maintenance to homes and the grounds
- Private individual outdoor areas.
To enquire about living in Calvary Tours Terrace Village, please free call 1800 222 000