Calvary St Joseph’s is home to 135 residents and offers a dementia secure unit, an ethno-specific unit, respite accommodation services and independent living. Calvary St Joseph’s is a single level building, fully air conditioned with temperature control in each room and has a variety of single and shared rooms.
Calvary St Joseph's offers:
- All meals, cleaning and laundry services are provided
- Staff are available 24 hours a day
- Extensive garden and outdoor areas
- Single level, air-conditioned building
- Dementia-specific secure unit
- Ethno-specific unit
- Large onsite chapel
- Multi-purpose hall
- Café and playground
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Activity centre including arts, bingo, cooking, exercise programs, singing and individual programs
- Large lounge, dining and entertainment areas
- Leisure and lifestyle program and pet for therapy dog
- Regular entertainment and events provided by community groups onsite
- Onsite priest and pastoral care worker
- Bus trips and social outings
- Palliative care program.
Nursing home features
- Large home (135 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: 24 beds for Eastern European residents
- Eastern European
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong