On historical grounds amidst tranquil landscaped gardens, Calvary Ryde offers permanent accommodation for more than 240 residents living residential care, respite accommodation and on-site Independent living units. Calvary Ryde is a friendly, close-knit community and home to residents of many cultures and backgrounds.
Marian Residential Care is a 52 bed facility featuring single room accommodation with ensuites. There is an activity program five days a week for the resident’s enjoyment and an on-site kitchen brings delicious freshly cooked meals to the residents daily. Mary Potter Residential Care is a 63 bed facility inclusive of a 21 bed dementia specific wing. Residents are housed in a mixture of single, double and four-bed rooms, most with garden views. Dalton Gardens houses 126 independent living units & provides residents with a maintenance free, secure and relaxing lifestyle.
Calvary Ryde offers:
- Qualified care staff, guided by our 125 plus year history of caring
- Access to medical coverage when required
- Dedicated physiotherapy assistants who facilitate specialised physiotherapy care designed to maintain mobility
- Recreational activity officers who design individual and group activity programs aimed at encouraging enjoyment, rehabilitation and promotion of self-esteem.
- Qualified pastoral care staff who care for residents' spiritual and emotional needs
- Chaplain who conducts a daily mass in the village chapel
- Ministers of various denominations who can visit on request and minister to resident's particular spiritual needs
- Hairdressing salon plus a qualified hairdresser who is available by appointment
- Specialised menu catering to varied tastes and offering a wide choice of meals
- Secure building
- Access to the beautiful, landscaped grounds
Nursing home features
- Large home (115 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong