Among the gumtrees and gardens of South Bruce Calvary Haydon Retirement Community provides quality residential care and support to 100 residents and also offers dementia specific services, respite accommodation and independent living. All rooms are single with ensuites and are generous in size.
Situated within minutes from a large shopping centre, public transport and with a major local hospital just across the road, Calvary Haydon provides residents with safe, secure and enjoyable living.
Each room has been finished with interior designer coordinated furnishings and is surrounded by fully landscaped gardens. Spacious dining areas and separate lounge rooms are located throughout for residents and families to relax in.
Calvary Haydon offers:
- Qualified care staff, guided by our 125 year history of caring
- Access to medical coverage when required
- Dedicated physiotherapy assistants who facilitate specialised physiotherapy care designed to maintain mobility
- Recreational activity officers who design individual and group activity programs aimed at encouraging enjoyment, rehabilitation and promotion of self-esteem
- Qualified pastoral care staff who care for residents' spiritual and emotional needs
- Chaplain who conducts a weekly ecumenical church service
- Ministers of various denominations who can visit on request and minister to resident's particular spiritual needs
- Hairdressing salon plus a qualified hairdresser who is available by appointment
- Indoor/outdoor cafe
- Specialised menu catering to varied tastes and offering a wide choice of meals
- Secure building
To enquire about living in Calvary Haydon Retirement Community, please free call 1800 222 000.