A perfect place to retire
Dalton Gardens is located on historical grounds amidst tranquil landscaped gardens offers a variety of Independent Living Units. Centrally located with Ryde shopping precinct, bowling club, aquatic centre and public transport all within a short distance.
More about our community
Dalton Gardens contains 122 Independent Living Units, consisting of two and three bedroom villas and apartments and three bedroom penthouse apartments.
All residents of our Independent Living Units also have access to the on-site features of our community. Dalton Gardens it part of the Calvary Ryde Retirement Community and home to Mary Potter Residential Care and Marian Residential Care.
- Community Area: large community entertainment areas including a library, auditorium, reading room, billiards room and a cards playing room
- Entertainment: regular bus trips and social outings
- Facilities: hairdressing salon on site, landscaped gardens and outdoor areas including gazebo and BBQ area
- Maintenance: 24-hour emergency monitoring system
- Religious Services: on-site chapel and pastoral care services
Ready to take the next steps?
If you or a member of your family are interested in learning more about Calvary Ryde Retirement Community, please call our friendly Care Choices Advisor on 02 8878 1407 to talk through your options.