Calvary Cooinda in Singleton provides quality care for more than 34 permanent residents and offers a day respite program and overnight respite accommodation. Calvary Cooinda’s residents enjoy single rooms, each with their own ensuite, open common rooms and a large outdoor area overlooking Singleton Showground.
Calvary Cooinda offers:
- All rooms are single with their own private ensuite
- All meals prepared and cooked onsite
- Cleaning and personal laundry services provided
- Air-conditioned building with temperature control in each room
- Staff are available 24-hours a day
- Single level building, close to the town centre
- Sitting room with tea and coffee facilities
- Large lounge and entertainment areas
- Attractive outdoor area overlooking showground activities for residents and guests to enjoy
- Hairdressing salon onsite
- Beauty day each Friday including make-up, manicures, foot soaks and massages
- Leisure and lifestyle activities including arts and crafts, cooking, exercise and singing
- Regular bus trips and social outings
- Regular entertainment provided onsite
- Internet access
- Overnight and day respite
- Palliative care program
- Residents are encouraged to nominate a doctor of their choice and can also access allied health professionals.
To enquire about living in Calvary Cooinda Residential Aged Care Community, please free call 1800 527 272.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong