We cater for high and low level care, with ageing in place so that a resident is unlikely to need to move to another facility if their care needs change.
Bupa Kyneton (previously known as Kyneton Community Aged Care) is located 80 kilometres north west of Melbourne and 17 kilometres from Woodend.
Key features include:
- 88 single bedrooms with ensuites, one twin bedroom with private ensuite
- Commonwealth Government accredited
- 24 hour Registered Nurse (Div 1) plus support staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings are of the highest industry standard, electric hi-low beds and over-bed tracking system
- In-house catering with home-style meals served to dining room or bedroom
- In-house laundry service
- Activities program, including outings in our own wheelchair equipped bus (shared with Woodend facility)
- Full Nurse call and CCTV security system for resident safety
- Extensive external areas with shade sails
- Respite program.