Bupa Eastwood (previously known as Eastwood Community Aged Care) has been specifically designed for “ageing in place” so that residents, including couples can be accommodated, and will not need to move from the facility if their care needs change.
The bedrooms are of varying sizes to accommodate residents with different needs, and to offer residents requiring more space, the opportunity to be accommodated.
Key features include:
- The facility is arranged on one level and comprises large single rooms with individual ensuite bathrooms.
- Three separate dining areas, lounge areas, activity areas, Internet booth.
- 24 hour Registered Nurse (Div 1) plus support staff on duty 24 hours a day.
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings are of the highest industry standard, Electric Hi low beds and over-bed tracking system.
- In-house catering with home-style meals served to dining room or bedroom.
- In-house laundry service.
- Full Nurse Call and CCTV security system, for resident safety.
- Extensive external areas with shade sails.
- Respite program.