Bupa Ballina (previously known as Ballina Community Aged Care) comprises 123 beds. This 'state of the art' facility has been specifically designed so that residents, including couples, can be accommodated and will not need to move from the facility if their care needs change.
The bedrooms are of varying sizes to accommodate residents with different needs, and to offer residents requiring more space the opportunity to be accommodated.
Key features include:
- Large single rooms with ensuite and external vistas.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning is supplied to all of the home.
- Sweep ceiling fans are provided to all bedrooms.
- All electrical and mechanical installations are of a quality to maximise operating efficiency.
- Fixtures, fittings, floor coverings and furnishings are of the highest industry standard.
- Full CCTV security system and interactive Nurse Call.
- All bedrooms have electric hi/low beds and quality furnishings.
- Overbed tracking system for resident lifting system to a large number of bedrooms.
- Extensive external area with shade sails and umbrellas.
- Hairdressing & activity rooms.
- Dedicated respite program.
- Lift between levels.