Whether you are looking for independent living or requiring extra care, Renton Family Trust Aged Care has options to suit your individual needs. Bundaleer Lodge is nestled in a bushland setting with beautiful landscaped garden, we offer a range of facilities from modern independent living units, respite and state of the art low and high residential care. Renton Family Trust Aged Care is a Queensland based group of nursing homes established in 1970. We are family owned and aim to provide an inclusive, compassionate and caring community, which meets the needs of our clients.
Residential Care Facilities
- Full Government Accreditation
- Single, Double and Bariatric rooms with private ensuites
- Special care unit with secure outdoor areas
- Air conditioned
- Hairdressing salon
- Special diets catered
- Meals are dietitian approved and cooked onsite
- Spacious dining and lounge rooms
- Private rooms for family functions,
- Home Cinema
- Linen and laundry service onsite
- Internet kiosk and library
- Garden and alfresco areas
- Onsite parking
- Access to public transport
- Resident focussed care with trained certified aged care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Ageing in Place – no need to mover as care needs alter
- Doctors Clinic
- Dementia specific care
- Weight, Wound, Diabetic and Pain management
- Low, high, bariatric and palliative care
- Respite care
Spiritual & Cultural
Spiritual and cultural needs catered and include regular church services, on call community parish visitors and non-denominational chapel onsite.
A fully qualified Diversional Therapist designs individual programs for all residents, covering physical, social, cultural, spiritual, mental and emotional activities. Residents’ preferences and abilities are taken into consideration when implementing activities, facilitated by a monthly resident and family meeting. Well-equipped areas promote leisure and social interaction in a relaxed environment.
Independent Living Units
The fully furnished 1 or 2 bedroom independent living units offer open plan living with all the comfort of home and an allocated parking space. The units are co-located onsite with the residential aged care facility. This means we can offer or organise additional services such as care, health, domestic and well-being support. For couples this means they can stay together for longer whiles living in the same community. Some units offer a 24 hour emergency call system.
Bundaleer Lodge offers residential respite care where you know your loved one will be cared for in a safe caring environment. This gives you peace of mind while you take a well-earned rest. Respite care can be beneficial to those discharged from hospital, who may need some extra support while they decide on the best place to live longer term. You can also use respite care in a residential aged care facility as a way of finding out about the quality of care before deciding if the home is a good place for you.