We are a 100% Australian owned, quality endorsed Home Care Provider approaching our 25th business anniversary. We provide our service from an Eastern Suburbs office, covering the Sydney metro area down through the inner-west and St George to Sutherland Shire. We provide homecare and support services to those that are frail, elderly, or living with a disability in their own homes, or residential and assisted living facilities.
Services available include:
- Personal Care - assisting with showering, dressing, toileting, mobilising etc.
- Domestic Assistance - general housekeeping duties, basic cleaning, meal preparation and clearing up, washing, ironing, shopping etc.
- Transportation – for medical and other appointments, shopping, etc.
- Respite Care - providing care to allow regular care-providers a break
- Companionship - chaperoning on outings, reading, general companionship etc.
- Sleep Over - providing overnight security and monitoring of a client's needs
- One hour to 24 hour care.
As a quality endorsed organisation all of our activities comply with "best practice" and are backed by an unconditional service guarantee.
To book a service, make an enquiry, or apply for employment as a Community Support Worker, contact us directly today or go to our website for further information.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Approved Attendant Care and NDIS Provider