Bendigo Retirement Village is Bendigo's premier Retirement Village, priding itself on providing comfort, support and security for pensioners and retirees to live with as much privacy and independence as they wish.
Community Facilities contains:
- Australia Post Agency with related banking facilities, shop and office.
- Doctor and Podiatrist’s rooms.
- Hairdressing salon.
- Meeting room.
- General community space accommodating social activities such as University of Third Age, exercise classes, art classes, choir group etc.
- Commercial kitchen and dining facilities.
- Outdoor barbeque area and courtyards.
Security and Safety Assured
An emergency buzzer system in each unit, monitored 24 hours per day by responsible, caring and appropriately qualified Village staff.
The Village bus provides regular transport to local shops and the city of Bendigo. The public bus system also encompasses the entire Village making it extremely easy for those residents no longer driving.
We are very pleased to announce that we are now offering daily meals, prepared fresh on-site by our qualified Chef. Meals can be ordered seven days per week and sandwiches, snacks, yoghurts, fresh fruit salad, cakes and slices are available from our community centre 24 hours a day. Come on down and try our delicious self-service coffee, latte and hot chocolate anytime.
Additional details: Units are strata titled; 24 hour emergency call system monitored by our local staff