Barrington Lodge Aged Care Centre is a cosy heritage home that is rich in history and designed for residents' comfort, security and sense of belonging. The Centre promotes a unique experience of choice, lifestyle and belonging to all people as they age, and is open to anyone requiring residential aged care, including those who are marginalised and homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless.
All rooms are single with an ensuite and sunny, external view of the mountains and courtyard gardens. Rooms are also fully furnished and have a 24-hour emergency service call system for extra peace of mind.
- Permanent residential, memory support, mental health, palliative and respite care services
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- 24-hour dedicated and professional support
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Homely, fully furnished rooms
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals that cater to various dietary requirements
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Recreational programs and community engagement
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
- Close to public transport and a short drive to New Town Plaza and local services
- Surrounded by beautiful mountains and parks
- A government accredited provider that you know and trust
Nursing home features
- Medium home (77 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (03) 6228 2164.