Barrington Lodge Aged Care Centre is a cosy heritage home that is rich in history and designed for residents' comfort, security and sense of belonging. It promotes a unique experience of choice, lifestyle and belonging to all people as they age and opens to anyone requiring residential aged care including those who are marginalised and homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Residential, memory support, mental health, palliative and respite care
- Person-centred model of care
- 24-hour dedicated and professional support
- Homely, fully furnished rooms
- Nutritious and freshly prepared meals that cater to various dietary requirements
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Recreational programs and community engagement
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services
- Specialist services including Allied Health Services
- Close to public transport and a short drive to New Town Plaza and local services
- A government accredited provider that you know and trust
All rooms are single with an ensuite and sunny, external view of the mountains and courtyard gardens. Fully furnished and have a 24-hour emergency service call system for added peace of mind.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (77 beds)