Home Modifications and Maintenance is one of many programs within the BaptistCare Organisation funded jointly at present by both Federal and State Governments. BaptistCare’s Home Modifications and Maintenance provides general maintenance or modifications to eligible members of the community, assisting them to remain living safely and independently in their homes.
People who are frail or over the age of 65 or 55 for indigenous currently under the Federally Funded Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), or a person on a Home Care Package (HCP) may be eligible.
BaptistCare Home Modifications and Maintenance also provides services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
BaptistCare Home Modifications and Maintenance provides services across the Sydney Metro Area. Under some circumstances, Home Modifications and Maintenance may be able to provide the service in locations outside of the Sydney Metro Area.
What we can provide
- Grab rails throughout your home
- Hand rails on steps
- Ramps and landings to allow safe entry and exit from your home
- Bathroom Modifications such as installation of hand held showers
- Maintenance around your home such as repairs to doors, windows, cupboards, timbers, gutters, down pipes
- Lawn mowing and yard cleans
- Window cleans
- Gutter cleans