Quality Residential Aged Care Accommodation
A major refurbishment is just part of Baptcare’s commitment to providing the best in aged care accommodation to the people of Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.
Residents and their visitors enjoy bright, light and attractive shared spaces with sweeping natural views. This includes the popular Flinders Café, a great place to share a cup of coffee and a chat.
Residents’ private rooms also feature fresh and tasteful décor as well as quality fixtures and fittings.
Care and accommodation is provided for 106 residents with needs ranging from lower level care through to more complex high level care.
Our qualified and experienced staff provide quality nursing-led care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide ageing in place – where the changing care needs of residents including dementia are catered for.
We value and support the individual spiritual and emotional needs of all residents, of all backgrounds and beliefs, through our Chaplain and pastoral care services.
To help residents stay connected with their interests and with others, Baptcare Peninsula View Community provides a rich and varied lifestyle program. Activities range from individual hobbies through to group activities – and include popular bus outings.
Accommodation & services we’re proud of
- Stunning refurbished shared and private spaces
- Bright and fresh single rooms with ensuite
- Spacious shared rooms with ensuite are also available
- Rooms provide attractive garden views, some with private patios
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Physio-led activities, music therapy, arts and crafts are part of a rich social and therapeutic activities program
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals on offer to support residents’ wellbeing
- On site hairdresser twice a week
- Laundry services.
For more information on Baptcare Peninsula View Community please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.