Quality Aged Care Accommodation
Residents, families and visitors experience a warm and welcoming environment at Baptcare Northaven Community. It’s located close to shops and services in the heart of Kerang, on the corner of Shadforth and Peppercorn Tree lined Wattle Street.
Care and accommodation is provided for 56 residents with needs ranging from lower level care through to more complex high level care or respite requirements. It includes a dedicated dementia area for ten people.
Our qualified and experienced staff provide quality nursing-led care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide ageing in place – where the changing care needs of residents are catered for.
We value and support the individual spiritual and emotional needs of all residents, of all backgrounds and beliefs, through our on-site Chaplain and our strong commitment to pastoral care services.
To help residents stay connected with their interests and with others, Baptcare Northaven Community provides a rich and varied lifestyle program. Activities range from individual hobbies through to group activities – including popular outings on our bus.
Baptcare Northaven Community has a committed volunteer network and strong links with local organisations, offering residents additional companionship and support from the broader local community.
Accommodation & services we’re proud of
- Bright and fresh single rooms with ensuite
- Rooms have garden views with direct access
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Shared areas are light and bright with attractive furnishings
- Lovely landscaped gardens featuring pleasant undercover areas and a large, productive vegetable garden
- Podiatry, hairdressing and physiotherapy services.
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals on offer to support residents’ wellbeing
- Full laundry services
- Two independent living units are also available.
For more information on Baptcare Northaven Community please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.