Quality Residential Aged Care Accommodation
Set in the stunning leafy grounds of Camberwell’s Linda Mansion, Baptcare Hedley Sutton Community is only minutes from cafés, shops, local services and transport. It offers high quality accommodation for 100 residents with needs ranging from lower level care through to more complex high level care requirements.
Both shared spaces & private rooms are light filled & beautifully finished, overlooking gorgeous landscaped garden areas.
Our qualified and experienced staff provide quality nursing led care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide ageing in place – where the changing care needs of residents are catered for. This includes attentive and sensitive palliative care.
Residents stay connected with their interests and with others through a rich and varied lifestyle program. We also offer a pastoral care program and further support and companionship through our string volunteer and community network.
Accommodation & services we’re proud of:
- Bright and spacious single rooms with ensuite and garden access or viewsRooms feature tasteful décor and high quality furniture and fittings
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals on offer to support residents’ wellbeing
- Podiatry, physiotherapy and other therapeutic services available
- On site pastoral care for emotional and spiritual support
- Committed and consistent care staff
- Strong volunteer and community network for additional support and companionship
- Convenient on-site amenities including the Linda cafe, laundry services, hairdressing, kiosk, chapel and with internet connection
- A rich and varied lifestyle program with activities ranging from individual hobbies through to group activities including popular bus outing
- Independent Living Apartments are also available.
For more information on Baptcare Hedley Sutton Community please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.