Amberlea Aged Care is nestled in the picturesque township of Drouin in west Gippsland. Offering a country resort-like ambience and lifestyle, Amberlea is situated less than forty minutes from south eastern Melbourne.
A lodge style residence with extra services beds, Amberlea provides a blend of elegance, comfort, warmth and privacy. Our homely environment offers friendliness, relaxation, leisurely activity and stimulation. Residents at Amberlea can be assured of the highest level of amenity and care, where everyone is treated with respect, sensitivity and dignity.
Our personalised care and quality services are supported by close links to the broader community which are only a short stroll away. Amberlea offers beautifully appointed private bedrooms with ensuites and there are interconnecting rooms for couples. Other services and facilities include:
- several activity and entertainment areas, private lounges and dining rooms, spiritual area
- consulting rooms for Doctors, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and Masseur
- library and computer services
- lifestyle programs including craft table
- attractive landscaped courtyards and pathways
- extensive cottage gardens with established trees
- recreation areas indoor bowls and bocce
- raised vegetable garden and sensory gardens
- bus for sightseeing and other social outings.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (91 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Consulting room on site for physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy & GP services
Types of care
Additional details: Interconnecting rooms available