At Bankstown City Aged Care Georges River Home Services, we will help support your decision to remain independent in your own home with:
- Shopping, groceries and personal shopping
- Home maintenance – get things fixed around the house
- House cleaning, vacuum, mopping and dusting
- Gardening, weeding, pruning and mowing
- Transport arrangement for doctors visits, hairdressers and social events
- Personal services, illness recovery assistance, showering and dressing
- Help with walking and washing pets and vet appointments
Home is where the heart is. Keeping your home beautiful and garden immaculate can often become difficult without a helping hand. So, too, can travelling into town or cooking a big meal. That’s why we created Georges River Home Services.
Whether it’s raking leaves, climbing ladders, cleaning cars, walking dogs, grocery shopping, tidying and organising… Perhaps you simply want to venture outdoors and enjoy the scenery. Whatever it is, we’re here to help.
Our Home Services professionals can arrange transport for you in the blink of an eye (and accompany you too, if you like!)
Because living alone doesn’t mean living without support.
Get in touch and discover how we can help.