Built in March 2013, Arcare Peregian Springs is one of two of our residences on the Sunshine Coast. It has 90 private rooms each with an ensuite and offers permanent, sensitive (dementia) and respite care. Call today to book your private tour of this five star aged care residence.
Arcare Peregian Springs is nestled amongst hectares of fragrant bushland, creating a residence that is as tranquil as it is stylish.
Arcare Peregian Springs features:
- Large private suites with:
- Ensuite with shower
- Individual heating & cooling
- Courtyard access
- Foxtel available
- Flat screen television.
- Wireless internet available
- Boutique cafe
- Hairdressing salon
- Gift shop
- Movie theatre / worship room
- Intimate dining & lounge rooms
- Manicured courtyards & gardens
- Delicious meals prepared fresh on site
- Private dining room
- Bus for excursions
- Visit any time.
Our aged care communities provide opportunities for everyone to get involved. Whether it be small social gathering in the café, group excursions on the residence bus, guest speakers, hobby groups or just the day-to-day conversations with familiar staff, each day offers a range of options to choose from.
Dedicated Staff Assignment
Our relationship focused approach to celebrating and supporting old age is not only unique to Arcare, it’s also considered by aged care experts globally to be at the forefront of elder care.
One of the most important ways of supporting the development of these relationships is our internationally recognised Dedicated Staff Assignment, which we won a 2015 Better Practice Award from the Australian Aged Quality Agency.
Arcare’s Dedicated Staff Assignment involves all staff committing to work regular shifts with exactly the same small group of residents every time they come to work.
Arcare has ten aged care residences throughout the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast. We also operate a home care division, which provides transport, domestic, social and disability support services, as well as home care packages.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, optometry, podiatry, dietitian, hearing aid services, dental and speech pathologist
Types of care
- Residential aged care
- Built March 2013
- Private rooms each with an ensuite and shower
- Majority of rooms have verandah or balcony access
- Room sizes between 23sqm and 30qm
- Prices from $325,000
- Call 1300 272 273 to book your private tour of this 5-star aged care residence.