Built in May 2014, Arcare Maroochydore is one of two of our residences on the Sunshine Coast. It has 90 private rooms each with an ensuite and offers permanent and sensitive (dementia) care. Call today to book your private tour of this 5-star aged care residence.
Along with its superb coastal location, Arcare Maroochydore gives residents modern, contemporary comforts with sumptuous interior design.
Arcare Maroochydore features:
- Large private suites with:
- Ensuite with shower
- Flat screen television
- Foxtel available
- Individual heating & cooling
- Balcony & courtyard access.
- Wireless internet available
- Boutique cafe
- Hairdressing salon
- Ballroom / theatre room
- Gift shop
- Billiards room
- Intimate dining & lounge rooms
- Manicured courtyards & gardens
- Delicious meals prepared fresh on site
- Private dining room
- Bus for excursions
- Visit any time.
Our aged care communities provide opportunities for everyone to get involved. Whether it be small social gathering in the café, group excursions on the residence bus, guest speakers, hobby groups or just the day-to-day conversations with familiar staff, each day offers a range of options to choose from.
Dedicated Staff Assignment
Our relationship focused approach to celebrating and supporting old age is not only unique to Arcare, it’s also considered by aged care experts globally to be at the forefront of elder-care.
One of the most important ways of supporting the development of these relationships is our internationally recognised Dedicated Staff Assignment, which we won a 2015 Better Practice Award from the Australian Aged Quality Agency.
Arcare’s Dedicated Staff Assignment involves all staff committing to work regular shifts with exactly the same small group of residents every time they come to work.
Arcare has ten aged care residences throughout the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast. We also operate a home care division, which provides transport, domestic, social and disability support services, as well as home care packages.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, optometry, podiatry, Dietitian, dental, speech pathology, Occupational Therapist and hearing aid services
Types of care
- Residential aged care
- Built May 2014
- Private rooms each with an ensuite and shower
- Majority of rooms have verandah, courtyard or balcony access
- Room sizes between 24sqm and 37sqm
- Prices from $300,000
- Call 1300 272 273 to book your private tour of this 5-star aged care residence.