AnglicareSA Trott Park is a striking 120-bed residential ageing-in-place facility in Adelaide’s south with a memory support unit and 24 co-located independent living units. It is an open and light filled modern facility.
It offers first class interiors, bright open communal areas with sweeping views, and delightful garden spaces. Residents enjoy lovely rooms with quality fittings and ensuites, quiet nooks, and spaces to read and relax in comfortable surrounds. Upon entering AnglicareSA Trott Park, a light open foyer space welcomes you and leads to a coffee shop, where residents, their family and friends can enjoy coffee or a light meal.
AnglicareSA Trott Park offers residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24-hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to health and wellness services e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call, email or visit our website.
To View Property - CLICK HERE
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)