AnglicareSA Grange is an appealing 138-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit located in Adelaide’s west which effectively combines traditional style with modern facilities.
It is conveniently located in the picturesque suburb of Grange and offers residents a village style setting with beautiful gardens and walkways, and an onsite café with a covered alfresco area for coffee and light meals with family and friends. Residents also enjoy comfortable rooms with ensuites, quite nooks for reading and admiring the garden views, relaxed dining spaces and quality kitchen facilities.
AnglicareSA Grange’s offers residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24-hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked onsite
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call, email or visit our website.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care