A specialist GOLD COAST aged care placement and financial structuring consultant. All Steps Aged Care is a mobile service, coming to your home or hospital so you can plan all aspects of your care journey in the comfort of your home. We work independently with over 70 aged care providers. As we've been through all of their facilities we can help shortlist care providers who will match your care needs, financial needs and lifestyle needs.
We provide assistance with:
- Planning your journey through Home Care, Respite Care and Permanent Residential Aged Care.
- Assistance with the application paperwork for respite or permanent care, and applying on your behalf.
- Shortlisting care facilities to match all of your needs, and finding vacancies to suit you when you need them.
- Arranging site tours for you, then helping you review the tours to make a decision to match your needs.
- Negotiating discounted accommodation costs, where possible.
- Assistance with your aged-care related Centrelink/ DVA paperwork.
- Preparing long-term financial projections of various ways to pay for care, so you can choose to right method for your finances and ensuring you can protect your assets as much as possible.
- Assistance with maximising Centrelink/ DVA pensions.
We are completely independent and charge a fee for service so you know we are always working for YOUR best interests.
Eligible recipients of Home Care Packages may not have any out of pocket costs for our fees.
Keep an eye out for our free community information sessions teaching people the ins and outs of moving through the care journey
Kirsty from All Steps Aged Care has been dedicated to the aged care needs on the Gold Coast for the past 3 years and is a regular guest on Radio 4CRB's Finance Forum program, as well as host of Your Retirement Years. She regularly runs community workshops explaining the intricacies of moving into aged care and ways to save money.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW and QLD
- Financial services