Alkira Gardens is a state-of-the-art aged care facility providing general and dementia care as well as respite care for 90 residents.
Some features include:
- conveniently located in the heart of Miranda and within walking distance to Miranda Westfield Shopping Centre and train station.
- designed and equipped with the latest in aged care amenities.
- Resident rooms and the communal areas are spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated.
- There are single rooms with ensuite, double rooms with ensuite and double rooms with shared bathrooms to choose from.
- The facility is designed for flexibility with ‘easy living’ features for residents such as:
- wide access doors,
- 24-hour nursing call system,
- full air-conditioning,
- in room telephone, Foxtel outlets for subscription,
- internet room,
- easy access to under covered outdoor areas & beautifully landscaped gardens.
Alkira Gardens is an exciting new addition to the Shire’s aged care community. It is committed to enhancing the wellbeing of residents by providing high quality accommodation and person centred care.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy
Types of care
- Residential aged care