Aged Care Assistance Placement Consultancy are leaders in aged care placement environment. We are highly experienced Placement Consultants with an outstanding knowledge of the aged care sector. We have a sound working relationship with most facilities & hospitals & will liaise with them on your behalf, relieving your level of stress. We are completely independent & only recommend fully accredited, trusted homes, that are most suitable for you in terms of care needs, affordability & location. You will be presented with a unique facility recommendation report, outlining the services each facility provides as well as their individual costs. We promise be your advocate throughout this aged care journey & beyond.
Our services includes:
- A confidential meeting with you & your family in your home (or by phone if more practical) at a time convenient for you, to discuss your loved ones’ particular situation.
- Completion & submission of all required documentation including the Request for a Combined Asset & Income Assessment (Centrelink/DVA) & application for Guardianship etc., if required.
- Liaising with aged care facilities to ensure they can provide the care & lifestyle requirements for the applicant.
- Compiling a comprehensive report outlining our recommendations of facilities which may be suitable for the applicant, for consideration by the family.
- Guidance to assist you to understand the fees and charges involved in an admission to an aged care facility & referral to aged care financial professionals, if necessary.
- Negotiation of the accommodation payments or extra service fees if required.
- Once a successful placement has been achieved, we can guide you through the Residential Care Service Agreement and organise a suitable admission date…. & much more.
In this rapidly evolving health crisis, Aged Care Assistance has implemented an addition to our aged care placement service.
To assist in protecting the vulnerable members of the community, we would like to offer our ‘remote’ service. This service is provided without a face to face meeting. We will gather the required information over the phone & via email or post, to ensure the continuity of our valuable service offering, without any infection control risks.
We are in daily contact with service providers to receive updates on the infection control policies & procedures, pertaining each provider.
The inclusions of this service are the same as our usual service, other than a face to face meeting.
"I chose to engage Aged Care Assistance out of all the other placement providers that I initially canvassed because right from the first conversation, Berenice was kind and calm and compassionate towards our family’s situation in a way none of the other placement consultants were. Berenice continued this way throughout the process while finding my Dad a great place to live. She was always willing to listen and hear me out while I was processing (verbally!) all the new information I had to work through. Her gentle and compassionate manner reassured me at difficult moments.
Berenice was also honest with me, thorough in her work, incredibly well-informed about all the details involved and always got back to my emails or phone messages promptly. She was efficient and calm and a lovely person to work with. Even now, weeks after my father has moved to permanent care, she is still taking the time to follow up on how he is settling in.
In addition, I was finding my Dad a place in Brisbane from where I live in rural Victoria. If you don't have much time to ring around, I am confident that you could just go with Berenice straight away and your older relative be thoroughly looked after. Berenice will find a new place to care for your relative and she will look after you and all the details involved. "
"I recently had to find an aged care place for my Mum following some Hospital admissions. Julia was able to search out and find the best possible place quickly. She took care of all the paperwork (which there is a considerable amount) and made it all come together seamlessly. Shortly after my Dad needed to find a place also. Julia came to the rescue again. Both Mum and Dad are now in the same room in the same facility thanks to Julia. The aged care sector is a complex and confusing and without Julia's professional assistance my Mum and Dad would not have got the outcome they ended up with. "
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in QLD
- Placement consultants