Situated near the hub of Blacktown in Sydney’s West, yet in a lush eight acre manicured garden setting. Only 200 metres from the closest Shopping Centre, T-Link bus and suburban rail links from nearby Blacktown. Close to excellent medical and specialist care serviced by Blacktown Hospital. An ideal location for retirees and the frail aged who are assured optimum support and care in their latter years.
- 78-bed residential care facility integrated into assessed areas of needs, housed under the one roof in a recently built facility for couples.
- There is a spacious lounge and excellent dining facilities.
- Large activities rooms on each level where Recreational Activities Officers organise a range of leisure activities such as carpet bowls, board games, quiz events, guest speakers, musical appreciation, crafts and excursions.
- Physio services to ensure maximum physical independence.
- Daily devotional and weekly church services are conducted in the beautiful chapel. Our chaplains provide pastoral care and support to all residents if needed.
We offer specialised flexible respite services.
Self-Care Apartments and Villas
Fifty self-care apartments and 16 independent living units.
A practical feature of our accommodation is that the key facilities are located on the same estate.
The transition from independent to assisted living is made with the minimum of disruption and happens in a familiar physical and social environment.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (78 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment