Documenting your family’s dreams, hopes and aspirations
You spend years working and building up your asset base for your family to ensure they are well provided for when you move on. It is imperative that, you ensure that your Estate Planning needs are properly documented by expert Estate Planning lawyers, and you have high quality Wills, Powers of Attorney and other succession documents. It is also essential for you to have, An Enduring Power of Attorney, An Appointment of Enduring Guardian and Advance Health Care Directive.
Acorn Lawyers Estate Planning team provides expert services in the areas including, preparing simple as well as more complex wills such as testamentary trust wills. Our team has over 30 years of quality experience in all areas of estate planning.
Our Estate Planning Practice Areas Include:
- Wills and Testamentary Trust Wills
- Power of Attorney – General and Enduring
- Enduring Guardianship Documents
- Estate Administration including probate & Letters of Administration
- Disputed Wills
- Superannuation Advice
- Testamentary Trust Wills
- Asset Protection.
We have three standouts strengths to ensure that the Acorn Lawyers process works for you:
- We get to know who you are, your family and wishes.
- We undertake a full review of your assets, in conjunction with your accountant and/or financial planner. We review you trust, companies, superannuation and other structures.
- We advise you of the right documents, and tailor specific provisions in your Estate Planning documents to suit your personal circumstances.
We understand that you are likely to need other legal services as well, such as, buying or selling property or transfer a business or simply need business succession. As Acorn Lawyers is a “Full Service” law firm, our expert lawyers can help you with any of these matters and other matters that you might have.
We flourish in building trusted & engaging long term relationships with our clients and our colleagues. We actively participate in the local community building events and support social initiatives that are important to us and our community. For more information, please call (02) 4226 5711 or visit our website by clicking on the button above.