Looking for support to stay living in your own home for as long as possible? Whether it’s help with shopping, cleaning, transport, social activities, gardening, or personal care, we do it all. AccessCare is a premium in-home care provider with a passion for caring for people.
Why choose AccessCare?
We are a little different to other providers. Here’s why:
- We are experienced. For over 21 years we have taken care of people, no matter how complex their care needs.
- We are qualified. Our consultants are highly qualified and include psychologists, accredited social workers, nurses and occupational therapists. Specialists in working with people who have complex needs including dementia care.
- We are known for quality. Don’t just take our word for it – 91% of clients say they would recommend us to others.
- We are backed by local Council. Our processes, standards and quality are second to none.
- We are available 24 / 7. You will always be able to get in contact with us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year if you need to make changes to your care arrangements.
Choice and guidance
With AccessCare, you’re in full control. A Consultant helps you identify your care needs and creates a personalised support plan that is reviewed and adapted as your needs change. You make decisions about your own care, and you can have as little or as much involvement as you wish.
Your Consultant is your guide. It’s an ongoing relationship and they are there with you every step of the way, helping you stay living at home and live the life you want.
Trusted, reliable service providers
We provide services directly and source services from a large trusted network of reliable, local providers, increasing the choices available to you.
If you are from a non-English speaking background, we can source providers who can speak your language so you will be able to communicate easily when they arrive at your home.
With AccessCare, you’ll have the flexibility, control and peace of mind of knowing you can stay living independently at home for as long as you want.
- Meal preparation, nutrition and shopping
- Showering, dressing and grooming
- Cleaning, laundry and household duties
- Personal transportation
- Social activities and lunches
- Nursing, clinical and other allied health services
- Gardening and home maintenance
- Pet care
- Emergency after hours service.
“Without your help...I would never have been able to keep Dad safely in his own home.”
Confused about the assessment process?
Our friendly staff would be happy to help you understand the aged care assessments and walk you through the MyAgedCare process.
Waiting for approval for a package?
We don’t want you to miss out on receiving the care you need, while you are waiting for a package. Private case management allows you to receive the support you need while you wait for approval.
Culture and language
Our staff are sensitive to and respectful of, people of various cultural backgrounds and language groups. Many of our staff are from ATSI, LGBTIQ and CALD backgrounds. Interpreters can also be arranged.
Call to speak to one of our friendly Consultants about your needs.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: Please enquire about oxygen & enteral feeding supplements; includes pet care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Includes services for private clients; pet care as well as emergency after hours service also available