We provide tailored, individualised support that provides an exceptional experience of ageing in an environment that helps residents maintain independence and quality of life.
At Zion, family and friends are always welcome. We encourage links with the wider community through regular day trips and in-house programs.
A winner of a Better Practice Award from the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency, our lifestyle programs are responsive to residents’ interests and include activities such as pottery classes, choirs, reminiscence groups, dance classes and more. An arts therapy program is a recent addition to the schedule. Residents have also set up their own interest groups, including a gardening and cooking club and, for keen knitters, the ‘Zion Knit Wits’.
A complete kitchen revamp has meant Zion’s dining options are restaurant quality. The smell of roasting meat and baking bread regularly greet residents who order ‘live’ from an iPad in the inviting dining room.
- Aged care services for 100 residents
- private rooms with ensuites or shared ensuites
- emergency call system in all rooms
- couples accommodation
- pet friendly
- respite care
- dementia care
- palliative care
- chefs cook nutritious meals onsite
- resident bus
- registered nurses and personal carers 24/7
- provides home support to the wider community
- Walking distance to Toombul Shopping Town
- 10 kilometres from Brisbane city.
Nursing home features
- Large home (100 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist, Podiatrist, Psychologist
Types of care
- Residential aged care