Established in 1982, Wyndarra Centre Inc is a community managed provider of community services in the Circular Head Municipality funded by Commonwealth and State Government grants and community donations.
Our purpose is to promote and provide services for the wellbeing of the Circular Head Community. We place particular emphasis on persons and groups at risk of, or experiencing disadvantage or devaluation.
- Information, advocacy, support and referral when accessing a broad range of organisations
- Home support services for the elderly and those with a disability, assisting them in their choice to remain at home
- Special projects for those with a disability
- Day and overnight respite
- Emergency and crisis support, including accommodation, counselling, financial and other
- Referral to community transport for frail aged and young people with a disability
- Aboriginal community support service
- Counselling for personal and family issues
- Opportunities for involvement with volunteering, including participating in social support, community transport, carers, home gardening etc.
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Additional details: In home services