Windermere Lodge is an exclusive 30 bed aged care facility situated in the leafy surrounds of Essendon.
The Lodge is well run by a very experienced management team.
Among fellow health workers and the community, Windermere Lodge has a reputation for its excellent care and ability to cater to every client's individual needs.
The facility offers a warm and friendly environment, with personalised service by caring staff.
All staff are trained to cater for all your needs to ensure the personal wellbeing and comfort of every resident 24 hours a day.
The facility is beautifully appointed and maintained and offers air-conditioning and heating, several communal lounges, large rooms, courtyard, beautiful home cooked and dietary specific meals and much much more.
- Highly experienced management
- Qualified and caring staff
- 24 hour care
- Beautiful home cooked, varied and dietary specific meals
- Daily servicing of residents' suites
- Activities program
- In house personal laundry service
- Regular visits from personal Hairdresser, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist and other service providers as requested.
Windermere Lodge is situated in Essendon, a beautiful suburb with various shops, community centres and facilities all captured in beautifully quite tree-lined streets. It is a suburb designed to be home.
- Designed to the specific needs of the aged, including grab rails, non-slip flooring and appropriate furnishings
- Private rooms with full ensuite
- Married couple rooms
- 24 on call assistance buttons to each room and ensuite
- Impressive communal facilities including lounge and dining room perfect for watching television, listening to music or having a friendly chat
- Library and music collection
- Various other sitting rooms/sun rooms, communal courtyard.
The facility offers respite, short term and permanent residency.
Please contact Windermere Lodge to enjoy a personalised tour of the facility - it will impress!