Our dedicated Community Coordinator can assist to guide you through the sometimes confusing process of applying for care, entering agreements and selecting what you want, when you want it, and who you want to provide it. We are here to help from with any of your care needs.
Our main focus is consumer choice, service flexibility and client control – we want to make sure that you are living your life, your pace, your way.
Our dedicated Community staff are handpicked, fully trained for a variety of needs and passionate about delivering quality care in the home. From Personal Care, Clinical Services, Allied Health, Transport and Social Support; our goal is your goal – keeping you well in your home for longer.
Government sponsored and privately funded home care services for those wishing to supplement government funding services, need just a little help at home or simply wishing to avoid the queues.
In Home Care Services:
- Nursing care and Allied Health Services
- Dementia care
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Continence management
- Showering and dressing
- Management of skin integrity assistance with bandages, dressings and emollients
- Medication prompting
- Transport to engagements assistance with shopping, visiting health practitioners and attending social activities.
- Companionship and social support
- Home duties / cleaning / laundry / meal preparation
- 24 hour, weekend and public holiday care available
- Assistive technology and Telehealth
- In home respite
- Pet care.
- All levels of Home Care Packages
- Private services
- Culturally specific clients (ATSI, CALD, LGBTI)
- Additional consumer groups (please enquire).
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Servicing clients in Gold Coast/Hinterland, Scenic Rim & South of Brisbane/Logan areas
Health service features
Additional details: In home care