Located close to Downfall Creek Reserve and set amongst landscaped gardens, Wheller on the Park retirement community provides a combination of convenience and relaxation for retirees.
This active village offers an on-site pool, gymnasium and bowling green and a myriad of social and recreational opportunities. Just minutes from the Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre, the Prince Charles Hospital and the Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Wheller on the Park is at the heart of Brisbane’s northside.
Residents can access Wesley Mission Queensland’s range of care and support services, and as time goes by and needs change, are given preference of place at Wesley Mission Queensland’s various aged care communities across Brisbane.
The generously sized three-bedroom villas and one, two and three-bedroom apartments offer:
• modern kitchen and open plan living
• generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• spacious courtyard or balcony
• reverse cycle air-conditioning
• intercom system and security swipe access
• 24-hour emergency call access
• quality appliances
• secure undercover car parking with lift access to your apartment
• wheelchair accessibility.
• heated swimming pool
• bowling green
• village bus
• BBQ pavilion and communal entertaining area
• private function rooms.
We welcome all enquiries – contact us today.