Wesley Taylor Narrabeen is an ageing in place residential facility for older people nestled between Narrabeen beach and lagoon on Sydney’s northern beaches. It offers 74 units set amid picturesque gardens, making it the ultimate sea change experience.
There are more than 70 residents who make up this friendly, caring community, enjoying a host of activities together and relaxing in the tranquil environment of this seaside retreat they call home.
Wesley Mission aims to provide residents with a safe, welcoming community where their wellbeing is always the priority. We aim to enhance the physical, emotional, spiritual and social wellbeing of people and our retirement homes are designed around this.
To this end Wesley Taylor Narrabeen aims to:
- give people a feeling of safety, independence and self-efficacy
- involve people in the management of their health and abilities
- improve the personal wellbeing and quality of life of people in our care
- help people live comfortably and safely.
For further information or book a personal guided tour please contact us on (02) 9913 7040.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (74 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Dietitian