Located on the doorstep of the beautiful Surf Coast, Warralily Gardens sets a new standard for residential aged care. Central to the vibrant local community, Warralily Gardens offers the most extensive range of aged care facilities and services in the Geelong region including an on-site medical centre, hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, hair salon, virtual reality cinema, café and more.
Warralily Gardens offers:
- spacious private rooms with adjoining ensuites
- a specially designed memory support environment, where our highly trained team will apply an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents
- an on-site medical centre staffed by general practitioners, a chronic disease management nurse, in-house physiotherapists, and allied health professionals
- registered nurses on-duty 24 hours a day and supported by enrolled nurses and personal care staff; all of whom are qualified at a minimum Certificate 3 level
- a gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool offering tailored fitness programs under the supervision of our in-house physiotherapy team
- a fully equipped café where residents can relax and entertain their guests at no additional cost
- the opportunity to experience virtual reality in our state-of-the-art cinema
- access to a range of dining rooms, activity areas, a private dining room, and expansive outdoor areas
- in-room sensory flooring and emergency call buttons that alert staff the instant you require assistance
- a hairdressing salon where residents can enjoy a range of grooming and pampering services
- an exciting series of social activities tailored to our resident’s wellbeing
- membership of TLC Healthcare Rewards, a program of offers and discounts at Australia’s largest retailers.
Our Resident Liaison is available on 04 37 695 587 to discuss your individual needs and to provide you with a personal tour of our home.
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: On-site medical centre that includes general practitioners, chronic disease management nurse, physiotherapists, podiatrists, and dietitians.
Types of care
Additional details: Multi-denominatonal church services available, State-of-the-art gym and hydrotherapy pool, Fully-equipped café, Foxtel, Virtual reality cinema, Hairdresser, Private dining rooms, Free WiFi, CCTV in common areas, TLC Healthcare Rewards membership