Since 2002 Volunteering Gold Coast Transport Services has been providing Community Transport to people with a disability and seniors over 65 years of age, living independently in the community.
Our Shared Transport option is a door-to-door service at a low, flat rate to any destination on the Gold Coast. Clients can use this service to see their doctor, attend events, visit the library, go out for lunch or even just grab a few things from the shop.
Our calendar of Social Outings takes in the best of south east Queensland and northern NSW with trips to art galleries, museums, restaurants, gardens and more, promoting social inclusion for all.
Our Shopping Club is a regular service transporting clients to their local shopping centre on set days. Clients are collected from their homes and taken in safety and comfort on a 2 hour shopping trip.
Our Community Transport for NDIS participants is a key enabler of participation, recreational and social inclusion, and citizenship of people living with a disability. Under the NDIS, VGC Transport Services has developed new and innovative transport services to meet the needs and preferences of NDIS Participants.
- A large fleet of vehicles, from sedans to 12-seat buses
- Customisations to include wheelchair accessibility and ease of access (including service animals)
- The cheapest transport rates in the market
- Door to door pickup, not just curb to curb
- Trained and professional drivers with full security screening
- A centralised bookings and scheduling team to make sure that your transport is well organised and dependable.