Opened in December 2012, Villa Maria Wantirna is a 96 bed state-of-the art aged care residence in Stud Road – the first stage of an exciting community development by Villa Maria.
Built on a proud heritage of caring and a commitment to the health and wellbeing of older people, Villa Maria Wantirna seamlessly combines clinical excellence with quality services, superb amenities and a lifestyle program designed to make the most out of life.
For the team at Villa Maria, the focus is on people, not routines; on individual choice and independence; and on providing the care people want for their comfort and wellbeing within a compassionate and inclusive community.
Villa Maria Wantirna offers permanent care with ageing in place to meet your changing needs, specialised dementia support and respite options. It holds full three-year accreditation and full compliance with the aged care standards.
Villa Maria Wantirna residents enjoy:
- A secure, supportive and welcoming environment
- 24-hour care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced nurses and staff
- Spacious, light-filled private bedrooms with ensuites
- Gracious and comfortable lounges and dining rooms with quality furnishings throughout
- Access to courtyard gardens and large, north-facing protected balconies
- Fresh, nutritious meals prepared on site with special attention to dietary and cultural requirements
- An exceptional activities and lifestyle program
- Spa room and beauty salon
- Access to ancillary services such as physiotherapy and podiatry
- Pastoral Care support and Social Work services (available to residents, families and carers)
- Peace of mind – Villa Maria is one of the most respected and experienced aged care providers in Australia with high standards and a commitment to its values of compassion, accountability, respect, courage and person centred approach.
For further information, admissions, enquiries and tours contact the Admissions Coordinator during business hours on the details above.
Please note that Villa Maria Wantirna is a non-smoking site for residents, staff and visitors.