Villa O'Neill offers permanent residential care with 42 beds (most with semi ensuite facilities), in a secure and friendly environment, and provides specific accommodation for residents with dementia.
There are comfortable lounge areas and a shared dining room, with home-cooked meals, as well as a delightful central courtyard for use by residents and visitors. There is also an active lifestyle program.
Located in Prahran, in the heart of inner Melbourne, Villa O'Neill is close to Chapel Street, Williams Road and public transport – enter via Ivy Street.
Villa O’Neill holds full three-year accreditation and full compliance with the aged care standards.
Villa O'Neill residents enjoy:
- A secure, supportive and welcoming environment
- 24-hour care delivered by experienced and qualified staff
- Dementia care, palliative care and clinical nursing
- Fresh, nutritious meals with special attention to dietary and cultural requirements
- An exceptional activities program and social outings
- Ancillary services such as physiotherapy, podiatry and hairdressing
- Heating and air-conditioning to all rooms
- A soothing multi-sensory room for residents with dementia designed to stimulate the senses, assist cognitive skills and enhance wellbeing
- Pastoral Care support and Social Work services (available to residents, families and carers)
- Peace of mind – Villa Maria is one of the most respected and experienced aged care providers in Australia with high standards and a commitment to its values of compassion, accountability, respect, courage and person centred approach.
For further information, admissions, enquiries and tours contact the Admissions Coordinator during business hours on the details above.
Please note that Villa O’Neill is a non-smoking site for residents, staff and visitors.