Villa Maria Bundoora offers permanent care with ageing in place to meet your changing needs, specialised dementia support, respite options and palliative care services. It holds full three-year accreditation and full compliance with the aged care standards.
Highly regarded, with a proud heritage of caring and a commitment to the health and wellbeing of older people, Villa Maria Bundoora seamlessly combines clinical excellence with superb amenities and a lifestyle program designed to make the most out of life.
Surrounded by gardens and open space, the tastefully decorated residence is comprised of six interconnecting houses totalling 91 rooms, with Frank Little House providing dementia specific support. The bedrooms and living areas are light and spacious and look out onto secure gardens, while the pleasant courtyards and a large chapel add an air of peace and tranquillity.
Bundoora is an established, diverse suburb well served by public transport and hosts two major university campuses. Villa Maria Bundoora is close to shopping centres, hospitals and Bundoora Park with its native and farm animals and heritage displays.
Villa Maria Bundoora residents enjoy:
- A secure, supportive and welcoming environment
- 24-hour care delivered by experienced and qualified staff
- Dementia care, palliative care and clinical nursing care
- Fresh, nutritious meals with special attention to dietary and cultural requirements
- An exceptional activity program that includes social outings, art/craft activities, on-site walking club, men's and women's group activities, cultural activities, entertainers and more
- Access to ancillary services such as physiotherapy, podiatry and hairdressing.
- Heating and air-conditioning to all rooms
- Sensory garden and sensory experiences for residents with dementia
- Pastoral Care support and Social Work services (available to residents, families and carers)
- Peace of mind – Villa Maria is one of the most respected and experienced aged care providers in Australia with high standards and a commitment to its values of compassion, accountability, respect, courage and person centred approach.
For further information, admissions, enquiries and tours contact the Admissions Coordinator during business hours on the details above.
Please note that Villa Maria Bundoora is a non-smoking site for residents, staff and visitors.