The Support You Need to Maintain your Way of Life – With Confidence
As we age, it is likely that at some stage, we will begin to find certain tasks a struggle. Health issues may also limit our ability to do everything we used to do.
‘Home Care’ is government-funded flexible support that, for those who are eligible, provides funding to cover the assistance you need for the things you are struggling with, such as:
- Getting to appointments
- Gardening or home maintenance
- Personal care
- Nursing or allied health care
- Safety and mobility equipment
- Meal preparation
- Something unique to you
Home Care helps make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Eligibility for funding:
- Home Care is for people who are 65 years or over.
- Home Care funding is based on an assessment of your needs, made by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). Their assessment will determine if you will receive home care funding, and which level funding it will be – Level 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Our Contact us to assist you with your funding application, on 03 9810 5500 extension 1.
Find out more - call 03 9810 5500 or click on the 'Send a Message' button above the map.
Click on the 'Visit Website' button above the map and then select 'Home Care'.