Vasey RSL Care Frankston South Welcomes You
Our Frankston South home is situated in spacious quiet grounds just a stone's throw from the beach and co-located with our Frankston South Ex-Service Accommodation village.
Vasey RSL Care is committed to person-centred care that puts the resident at the centre of their own care: our staff are here to understand your needs and wishes and to support you to feel at home.
We Serve Those Who Served
Vasey RSL Care has been supporting veterans since World War I and war widows since World War II! While around 2/3 of our residents are war widows/veterans, we welcome everyone and you don't have to have a service background to feel at home.
Vasey RSL Care is a not-for-profit organisation. We offer residential care, respite care and home care for older Australians, and we offer ex-service accommodation units solely for the ex-service community (any age).
Come and see for yourself
Call us on (03) 9787 2844 to make a time, or visit our website by clicking on the 'Visit Website' button above the map.
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Podiatrist, Audiologist, Pain management clinic, Doctor's clinic
Types of care
Additional details: Strong focus on supporting war widows and veterans
Situated at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula, RSL Park offers expert services in a unique beachside setting. It is close to shopping precincts, local transport services and is surrounded by expansive gardens.
RSL Park provides a warm and friendly environment where residents can enjoy the comforts of everyday life outside of home. Our well-equipped, modern buildings allow residents to enjoy privacy and quiet time, as well as ample opportunity to engage in community activities.
Our dementia unit (memory support centre) provides the latest in care techniques and aims to enrich the lives of residents by providing a safe, secure and happy environment.
RSL Park has full government accreditation and offers:
- Single rooms, with private ensuite facilities (a small number of twin rooms are available for couples)
- Resident focused care with trained staff on duty 24 hours
- Respite care
- Dementia-specific care
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Comprehensive recreation and therapy programs
- Regular outings, with bus onsite
- Linen and laundry services
- Access to specialist health professionals, such as physiotherapy and podiatry.