Vasey House is located close to the Mt Cooper Estate in Bundoora, an iconic and sophisticated area with buildings of authentic charm.
Manicured gardens and safe internal courtyards are central to the peaceful atmosphere, making Vasey House the perfect setting for residents and families to enjoy times together.
A varied activity program is offered to residents including gardening, pet therapy, men’s group and extensive outings schedule. Visiting school children provide companionship and support to enhance the residents’ day-to-day life.
Our dementia unit (memory support centre) provides the latest in care practices and aims to enrich the lives of residents by providing a safe, secure and happy environment.
Vasey House has full government accreditation and offers the following services:
- Single rooms, all with private ensuite facilities
- Resident focussed care with trained staff, including a Registered Nurse, on duty 24 hours
- Low level care respite
- Memory support centre
- Large garden areas and pathways
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Room for private family functions
- Bus for regular outings
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Library services
- Regular church services
- Onsite laundry services
- Onsite physiotherapy services and access to visiting podiatrist, specialists including eye care, as required.