Located in leafy Brighton East, our facility is close to spacious parklands and Port Phillip Bay beaches. Vasey Brighton East ensures residents are provided with a range of resources that provide comfort, independence and familiarity.
Hurlingham Park and Landcox Lake Park are both close by and offer natural green areas with open spaces, picnic facilities, bird life, manicured gardens and wide level paths for easy wheel chair access. A heritage-listed church is located within the facility grounds allowing ease of access for residents and their families. Vasey Brighton East is conveniently located between two neighbourhood shopping precincts with cafes, supermarket, restaurants and newsagency.
Vasey Brighton East has full government accreditation and offers:
- 128 spacious rooms with private ensuite and flat screen TV
- Double rooms for couples
- Each bedroom fully cabled for personal telephone, television and internet
- Well equipped activities areas promoting leisure and social interaction in a relaxed environment;
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Spacious dining areas for residents and private dining room for family celebrations
- A number of comfortable lounge rooms with large screen TV and Foxtel
- Extensive gardens and terracing
- BBQ area, walking paths and seating areas
- Heritage-listed church on the site
- Onsite visitor car parking
- Immediate access to public transport
- Environmentally friendly building