A welcome in-between
A Neighbourhood Group Home can provide you with the perfect in-between living arrangement if you’re after a bit more support but aren’t yet looking for full Residential Care. You might simply enjoy the close company of others!
Situated at West Lakes Shore, the close-knit community at Faggotter Grove is conveniently located near shopping, medical and public transport services.
The community comprises 12 affordable, modern and spacious studio rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and kitchenette.
- Experience affordable accommodation with independence and support
- A close-knit community of older people living in 12 studio rooms
- Be served home-style meals daily from the on-site kicthen
- Share the communal areas, including a dining room, lounge and laundry
- Be close to shopping, medical services and public transport
- Enjoy a range of social and lifestyle activities
- Relax in both indoor and outdoor sitting areas
How is it different?
A group home allows you to interact with others via communal spaces and all meals are provided daily. A Coordinator of Seniors Living is on hand to guide you, but you essentially go about your life as you would in your own home, without the cooking and cleaning but with that little extra support.
Get in touch
Interested in joining our community?
For further information regarding respite and permanent admission,s please contact our Coordinator of Seniors Living on (08) 8242 1622.
Additional details: One-bedroom units/assisted living; two-course meal provided for lunch seven days a week; one respite room
Bed sit with ensuite and kitchenette. Communal areas, includes lounge and dining. Homestyle meals cooked fresh daily, residents have lunch together daily . Residents responsible for maintaining their own room. Located close to shops, medical center, pharmacy, church and public transport.
Currently 1 vacancy, respite available prior to moving in permanently